If you’re a business that has a unique product or service, you may want to be part of the new St. Pete Pier™ Marketplace!
Please note: the deadline for Phase I has passed however we are still accepting applications for subsequent phases of the marketplace.
Phase I Pier Marketplace Vendors Announced: Visit the news page to learn more about the selected vendors.
What is the Marketplace?
It’s an area near the entrance of the new St. Pete Pier™ District that will showcase kiosk and tent vendors and their products and services.
What is Available?
- Market stall unit (7 available)
- Adjustable shelving, Canopy, Moveable panel to close/lock the unit
- Area for Tenant Signage (per agreement guidelines)
- Approximately 100 sf of useable space per unit
- Minimal storage available on market stall units
- Access to power (7 market stalls)
- Access to water (4 market stalls)
- Areas for tent set-up (limited number of tents available as part of License Agreement)
- Loading zones near Marketplace
What is Required?
- Minimum 3-month commitment
- Maximum 12-month agreement
- Open for business a minimum of 3 days per week (Fri, Sat, Sun)
- 10’ x 10’ tent (to be approved by Pier management if not included in License Agreement)
- Insurance requirements per License Agreement
For more information:
Stephanie Addis: 813-222-0484, email@example.com